Ready to Bring Your A-Game to Your Business Development Career? Join our Team!
Are you smart, curious, organized, creative, and analytical? Do you like working cross functionally with positive team members? Then look no further. The Business Development Representative position is the job for you if you enjoy a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities.
We’re looking for a team player with strong communication skills who enjoys performing analytical tasks and possesses professionalism and integrity. Under the direction of the Business Development Director, the Business Development Representative would work closely with the US sales team to support market growth initiatives. We need a Business Development Representative with a positive attitude and can-do approach.
Who are We?
Stellana US is a global company that is a part of the Hexpol Group. It is our job to manufacture the world’s highest quality polyurethane wheels, tires, and custom parts. We serve many industries, but we are particularly well known for being a global partner to the leading material handling OEMs worldwide. Located in beautiful Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, we believe our greatest assets are our employees! Our company culture is geared towards excellence and showing respect towards all colleagues, vendors, and customers.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Use your curiosity and analytical skills to develop a deep understanding of target markets
- Generate new opportunities for product offerings from market intelligence and customer demand.
- Prospect new customers through lead generation, trade shows, follow-up, and cold calling
- Identify the correct decision makers within a given business.
- Document and manage leads, contacts and business opportunities in various stages of the sales funnel.
- Facilitate projects between engineering, procurement and design
- Initiate and maintain customer communication and contact ensuring that needs are identified early on in the sales cycle
- Occasional travel required
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Must have sales hunter attitude
- Two to three years of experience in a similar role
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail with writing and proofreading skills
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics or Marketing preferred
- Two to three years of experience in sales or marketing
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Offerings
- Life Insurance, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan After the 6 months of Service with 4% Match and 100% Vested Immediately
- Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Pay
- Working with an awesome team!
E-mail your resume to Michelle.Anomaly@Stellana.com